The live workshop focuses on the central points of communication and the decisive soft skills in personal training:
– Professional “hands-on”: techniques, coaching, practice for practice.
– How do you deal with pain-stricken or rushed clients?
– How much empathy is right to build trust?
– How can demotivated clients be reactivated?
– How much closeness is appropriate? Where are the boundaries of privacy and intimacy?
– How do you communicate fee adjustments or difficult topics in training?
These and countless other questions are addressed in the seminar. Soft skills are strong skills, Tim is 100% convinced of that. For many years he has been working on the application of the so-called soft, psychosocial skills. His own experience is combined with current research results from neurobiology, linguistics and communication science, with coaching, happiness research, change management, etc.
If you want to work holistically, you need theoretical knowledge and practical implementation strategies. After the seminar you will quickly experience the benefits, power and possibilities of appreciative communication with your clients:
Retention, networking, commitment, referrals, higher fees and in the long run a fulfilling job as a personal trainer and coach.
You can find more information in Tim’s free brochure “Soft Skills are Strong Skills” «click here for download.
Dates for 2021 on request, as well as for the intensive individual coaching sessions.
Special rates are available for groups and studios.